General Information about Iran Visa:
According to the regulations of the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Tourist visa is issued for foreign nationals who are interested in traveling to Iran individually or within a group for the purpose of visiting Iran, or their friends and relatives. This visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days with the option of extension of 90 days in Iran. It’s also recommended to confirm with the travel agency about your travel duration in Iran.
The visa remains valid for 3 months from the date of issue.
Your visa authorization number is a 6 or 7 digit number that refers to your specific visa application case which is valid for 25 days in Iran embassy or consulate where you have chosen in visa application form.
Getting this authorization code is the most important step in the visa application, and there is not much left when you have it. You will usually have your visa in 1 or 2 days, after having the permission code. After having the reference code, you will refer to the consulate with your passport which must be valid for the next six months.
Always check the needed documents with the consulate, as there may be differences from one consulate to another.
Your visa will be stamped in your passport.
Stamp fee varies for each nationality; please contact the Consulate directly to find out the precise amount. Our Iran visa service fees exclude the visa stamp fees charged by the Iranian Consulate.
By using our Iranian Visa Service, we take care of all the details and get your visa for you.
How to get free Iran Visa?
Revealing Persia travel agency offers you Iran free of charge service visa by getting your own tailor made or any of our packages. You will have to pay Iran embassy fee.
Revealing Persia Team smooths traveling to Iran by doing administrations and will be with you before and during your Iran trip. Feel free to contact us for any questions, assistance or needed services.
Iran On Arrival Visa:
You can now apply on-the-spot for an Iran visa on arrival. This applies to all international Iranian airports. Note, Iran Visa on Arrival is not issued for USA, UK, Canada, Colombia, Somalia, Bangladesh, Jordan, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and India nationalities.
Please note that to double check this information at the particular time of travel.
Iran Visa on Arrival Needed Documents:
- A confirmed return ticket
- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity
- A photo to be attached to the Iran visa application form
- Visa stamp fee, which is payable to the Iran Visa & Passport Office at the airport. Iran airport visa fee depends on the applicant’s nationality.
- An invitation letter or hotel reservation voucher. The invitation letter has to be sent from the Iranian travel agency to Iran Ministry of Foreign Affairs at least 48 hours before your arrival to Iran airport.
- Please remember Iran visa on arrival is issued for two weeks. It can only be extended if Iranian Foreign Affair Office finds it necessary. In that case, maximum 14 days extension is possible.