1st Tour: Bird Watching Tour Package
In spring and summer, breeding birds are mainly in Iran, and in 10 days in northwest you can see Ghoorigol marsh, urmieh lake and marshes around Urmieh like:
- 1 day in Ghoorigol: Podicipedidae, Rallidae, Anatidae
- 4 days in Islans on Urmieh lake: Laridae, Pelecanidaae, Ardeidae, Tadorna Tadorna.
- 1 day in marshes around Urmieh lake like Qareh Qeshlagh marsh: Sterna sp, Waders
- 3 days in Arasbaran protected area: Accipteridae and Passeriformes
- 1 day in Near lake in Ardebil: Anatidae, Waders
2nd Tour: Bird Watching Travel Package
In northern provinces (Gillan and Mazandaran) a 10 days itinerary is suitable for seeing:
- 1 day in Estil-e-Abbas Abad: Phalacroracidae
- 2 days in Anzali marsh: Breeding Areidae and Sterna sp
- 1 day in Miankaleh marsh: Rallidae
- 1 day in Amir Kelayeh marsh: Sterna sp
- 5 days in Golestan National Park
3rd Tour: Bird Watching Trip Package
In southern provinces of Iran like Fars, in a 10 days program in Parishan, Bakhtegan, Arjan and Haftbarm marshes you can see:
- 7 days for: Pelecanus crispus, Ardeidae, Sylvidae, some species of Waders Phasianidae family like Alecktoris chokar, Francolinus Fancolinus and etc.
- 3 days in Bamoo National Park: You can see Capra aegagurs, Ovis amon and in Miankotal you can see Dama mesopotamiea.
4th Tour: Bird Watching Vacation Package
A 10-day bird-watching tour of Persian Gulf can be included the islands like Qeshm,Lavan and Shidvar to visit Ardeidae and Laridae.
You will also visit Bandar e Abbas and Bushehr ,two coastal cities with mangrove forest in their seashore which are good places to see Ardeola grayii there.
5th Tour: Bird Watching Tour Package
For your fall and winter we offer you to come and visit the passage immigrants birds either in the North of Iran like in Anzali , Miankaleh, and Amir Kelayeh Lagoons, Caspian sea coasts and etc.
Or in the south like Bakhtegan and Arjan in Fars; Mond, Holleh and Bayband in Booshehr and Hamoon marsh in Sistan.
Precise itinerary would depend on the weather condition, so we hope to hear from you early enough.